Are you ready to explore opportunities with Telispire? If so, we encourage you to take advantage of our career site tools by reviewing current job openings and submitting your qualifications for a particular position.
Competitive Compensation Packages
- Competitive Salaries
- Bonus Program
Medical Benefits and Life Insurance
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Group life insurance and AD&D
- Long term disability
- Short term disability
Paid Time Off
- Paid Time Off acquired on first date of employment
- 11 paid holidays
- 152 PTO hours within your first year
- 401K with 100% vesting after 90 days
WEB APPLICATION DEVELOPER
Reports to: Software Engineering Manager
The Web Application Developer position is primarily responsible for scoping, analyzing, developing and maintaining applications used to support Telispire’s daily business needs (specifically, but not limited to Telispire’s internal customer relationship management system, Help Desk applications, and billing/OSS). This position will also support the review and approval of Telispire’s monthly wholesale bill runs, monitoring system performance for successful operation, and any latency or outages.
- OVERSEE APPLICATIONS ANALYSIS AND PROGRAMMING INCLUDING DEVELOPING, INSTALLING, AND MAINTAINING APPLICATION PROGRAMS USED BY TELISPIRE AND OUR RESELLERS.
- DETERMINE USERS’ NEEDS, STRATEGIES, AND AUTOMATION GOALS, AND DEVELOP WEB APPLICATIONS THAT MEET THOSE NEEDS. SUPERVISE AND MENTOR OTHER STAFF ON THESE APPLICATIONS. PROVIDE DOCUMENTATION, TRAINING AND ONGOING SUPPORT FOR ALL DEVELOPED APPLICATIONS.
- MANAGE THE DESIGN AND DEVELOPMENT OF DATABASES.
- ASSIST IN PERFORMING BILL RUNS, PROVIDING SUPPORT FOR THE BILLING PLATFORM, AND ACTING AS BACKUP WHEN NEEDED.
- OTHER TASKS AS ASSIGNED BY MANAGEMENT.
REQUIREMENTS, EDUCATION, & QUALIFICATION:
- MINIMUM BACHELOR’S DEGREE WITH A FOCUS IN COMPUTER SCIENCE OR AN EQUIVALENT 3-5 YEARS PROFESSIONAL SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT EXPERIENCE PREFERRED.
- STRONG OBJECT-ORIENTED SKILLS.
- EXPERIENCE WITH TEST DRIVEN DEVELOPMENT.
- EXPERIENCE WITH TROUBLESHOOTING AND DEBUGGING SOFTWARE ISSUES.
- STRONG ORAL, WRITTEN, AND INTERPERSONAL COMMUNICATION SKILLS.
- WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS EXPERIENCE IS A PLUS.
- EXPERIENCE WITH CLOJURE, GIT, MS SQL SERVER, OR POSTGRESQL A PLUS.
- MUST BE ABLE TO FOLLOW TELISPIRE’S ESTABLISHED GUIDELINES IN WRITING CODE TO CREATE APPLICATIONS WHICH ARE EFFICIENT, MAINTAINABLE, AND EASY TO DEBUG.
- MUST HAVE STRONG PLANNING AND TIME MANAGEMENT SKILLS WITH EXPERIENCE IN MANAGING MULTIPLE INITIATIVES WHILE PRIORITIZING APPROPRIATELY.
- MUST BE ABLE TO WORK ALONE, AS WELL AS WITH OTHERS.
- MUST BE ABLE TO EFFECTIVELY PERFORM APPLICATION CHANGES, RESOLVE PROBLEMS, AND RECOMMEND IMPROVEMENTS/CHANGES.
- MUST BE ABLE AND WILLING TO PERFORM JOB DUTIES AFTER-HOURS AND ON WEEKENDS WHEN NEEDED.
- MUST HAVE STRONG ATTENTION TO DETAIL.