Department: Help Desk
Reports to: Director of Customer Service
Starting Pay: $12.00/hour
The Help Desk Customer Support Agent will work closely with our Reseller’s direct customer base in assisting them with any concerns they may have regarding activation assistance, ordering, network issues, device troubleshooting, payments, or questions about billing. The position will require 4-6 weeks in-office training with the opportunity to work remotely following successful demonstration of job performance and having acceptable internet speeds and a computer.
- Handles inbound support calls from customers that come into the help desk.
- Solves tickets that are submitted by customers through our ticketing system.
- Effectively communicates with customers in a personable and respectful manner to solve their issues.
- Closely monitors customer alerts and reporting to prevent fraudulent activity and overages causing extreme billing overages for customers.
- Walks customers through the entire order process.
- Works with the help desk and operations teams to solve all activating, troubleshooting, billing, and network issues.
- Builds a relationship with the carriers to ensure any network problem that arises gets solved quickly and efficiently.
REQUIREMENTS, EDUCATION, & QUALIFICATION:
- One year minimum customer service experience, preferably in a telecommunications environment.
- Prefer one year experience processing sensitive customer information, not limited to but including credit card and ACH payments.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office 365.
- Must be able to type at least 35 WPM.
- Efficient in 10-key data entry.
- Experience with wireless devices preferred.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, to include evenings and weekends.
- STRONG organizational and follow-through skills, ATTENTION TO DETAIL, and able to handle shifting priorities
- High level of interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills; Expresses self clearly and effectively during conversations
- Maintain the highest degree of confidentiality, professionalism, and diplomacy, while working with sensitive, confidential and/or proprietary material;
- Courteous, Dependable, and Trustworthy
- POSITIVE ATTITUDE, SELF-MOTIVATED, PROACTIVE AND WORKS WELL INDEPENDENTLY OR IN A TEAM SETTING; SEEKS AND DELIVERS IDEAS AND SOLUTIONS
PLEASE SEND YOUR RESUME AND REFERENCES TO MOBILE.HR@NRTC.COOP TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION